By Maria C.W. Peeters,Jan de Jonge,Toon W. Taris
This is the 1st accomplished assessment of labor psychology, with insurance of vintage versions, present theories, and modern concerns affecting the 21st-century worker.
- Examines the positive factors of work–motivation, functionality, creativity, and engagement—instead of focusing basically on opposed effects
- Edited via leaders within the box with chapters written by means of a world group of specialists from the USA, united kingdom, Europe, and Australia
- Discusses issues equivalent to safeguard at paintings, expertise, operating instances, work-family interplay, operating in groups , restoration, activity calls for and task assets, and disease absence
- Suitable for complex classes desirous about paintings psychology as a sub self-discipline of labor and organizational psychology
- Didactic gains comprise questions for dialogue, containers with useful functions, extra examining sections, and a glossary
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Contemporary Work Psychology PDF
Best occupational & organisational psychology books
Leaders face new demanding situations as they take care of alterations in tradition, know-how and the office. during this edited quantity, in keeping with a convention at Claremont, students of management reviews from 3 continents speak about the most recent mental learn on interpersonal leader–follower kinfolk. The publication tackles the influence of distance – actual, interpersonal and social – on our enterprises, governments and societies.
Handling human feelings performs a serious position in daily functioning. After years of full of life debate at the importance and validity of its build, emotional intelligence (EI) has generated a powerful physique of theories, examine experiences, and measures. Assessing Emotional Intelligence: conception, examine, and purposes strengthens this theoretical and facts base via addressing the newest advances and rising chances in EI evaluate, examine, and purposes.
An integrative advent to the theories and issues in study on creativity, the second one version of Creativity is either a reference paintings and textual content for classes during this burgeoning sector of analysis. The publication starts with a dialogue of the theories of creativity (Person, Product, approach, Place), the overall query of no matter if creativity is stimulated by means of nature or nurture, what learn has indicated of the character and elegance of artistic members from a character research point of view, and the way social context impacts creativity.
Warum struggle das neu eingeführte Projekt ein Erfolg, ein anderes dagegen ein Fehlschlag? was once kann guy aus erfolgreichen und weniger erfolgreichen Abläufen lernen? Wie kann ich das im Unternehmen vorhandene Wissen nutzen, um Zeit, Mühen und Kosten zu sparen? Das sind wichtige und kostenrelevante Fragen des Wissensmanagements.
- The Transitional Approach in Action (The Harold Bridger Transitional Series)
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Its Nature, Antecedents, and Consequences (Foundations for Organizational Science)
- Top Business Psychology Models: 50 Transforming Ideas for Leaders, Consultants and Coaches
- Coaching als Instrument des Konfliktmanagements in Unternehmen (German Edition)
Additional info for An Introduction to Contemporary Work Psychology